I have spent a good while leading Yorda around by the arm. And, when I say “leading,” I mean jerking around in a fashion that would dislocate her arm. The moment I let go, she just stands there and waits for me to jerk her around some more. I keep thinking that this wouldn’t be a good game for an impressionable youth, as all it shows is that women can’t do things without being led around by a man/horned boy. Except open glowy doors. And how useful is that?
- Huzzah! "@PhillyJacobs: Hey @GG_Tiamonster @tiapease, look what came in the mail yesterday #kotor http://t.co/O3zbfwZM" 4 years ago
- Okay, Bioware. What's the obsession with kidnapping the party and having them run around naked until they get their gear? #KotOR 4 years ago
- twitpic.com/9le8fn I can't believe it's finally here. #Diablo3 5 years ago
- Falling in love with #Diablo2 all over again. Logged in for the first time in like five years and got gold spammed 30 seconds in 5 years ago
- RT @WrestleCircus: MAKE US DO IT! 2,000 RT = entire show FREE @ IRWNetwork.com Penta El 0M Fénix Juvi Morrison Keith Lee RPG Vic… 1 day ago
- RT @PicardTips: Picard management tip: It's okay if your second in command has a different management style, as long as you both agree on t… 2 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsaction-adventure action rpg alpha centauri assassin's creed: revelations assassin's creed series baldur's gate batman: arkham city cheats civilization series crpg diablo 2 elder scrolls series far cry 2 fps games played hack and slash ico kotor oblivion point-and-click adventure poll rpg simulation the last express vote western rpg winter free-for-all wrap-up